header

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Fake Bake Airbrush Instant Self Tan


 I have tried most tans on the market but I was really excited to try this one out when Fake Bake kindly sent it to me, a firm fave with celebs and loved by Amy Childs it has to be worth a try.

 Fake Bake's Airbrush Tan is an instant self tan designed to achieve a flawless finish, and whilst other tanning lotions or sprays normally smell really synthetic this smells so lovely and fruity, even my other half commented on how nice it smelt (which is unusual for him as he hates tan) 
 
The “show where it goes” cosmetic colour guide provides a fail–safe method of application, while the fast drying formula dries in seconds and develops in just a few hours.  This tan really gave me a spray tan experience at home, I still cant believe how light it feels on my skin as I'm sat here developing with absolutely no stickiness, no smell, and so far a a nice natural colour.
 
The Airbrush tan has a real luxury feel to it, and is huge so I think it's great value for money, i really love the detailing on the packaging, this just adds to the product and truly makes it a tan you would want to show off on your dressing table! 

 
 
 
This specially designed 360° nozzle means that you can even tip the can upside down and still reach those hard to reach areas. 
 
Check out some of these amazing comments Airbrush has received: 
 
NOW Magazine  - "10/10! I'm thrilled with this. It goes on easily, the results are flawless and last for ten days" 
GMTV This Morning - 'Best Instant Self Tan'
NOW Magazine - 'Best at Home Spray Tan'
HARPERS BAZAAR  - We love a good spray tan - even, quick, mess-free and offering great colour”.
MORE Magazine“ Tested 5/5 Best spray tan”
FABULOUS ( James Read, The Tantalist) - "I love Fake Bake Airbrush but its fast and easy to apply . Its perfect for those hard to reach areas because of the fine mist application so you can use it at any angle"
 
 Naturally derived tanning agents DHA and erythulose will tan your skin without blocking pores the box also  includes reusable gloves and step–by–step application instructions.

I wanted to show you my application pictures too so here are my arms the right with no tan on & of course the left arm with tan on, and my tan line is below for you to see too, it is a subtle colour but still looks lovely on the skin.

 And again close up...

I would like to add the only flaw that I could find with my Airbrush Tan, and that is: don't apply in a light area, I started my application in my bedroom which has cream carpets, I'd recommend standing in a dry bath tub to catch any over spray as a lot of the product does float around as it is designed to be like an at home spray tan at least if you apply it in the shower you can rinse it down easily after application!

I will be sure to let you know what my results are like after my shower in the morning, for now I am off to get some much needed beauty sleep. 

Let me know if you are a Fake Bake fan, I am definitely loving this stuff! 

You can pick up your very own Airbrush from the Fake Bake Website for just £27.50

Huge Thank you to Alison at Fake Bake for my sample. 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png