header

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Bumble & Bumble Hairdressers Oil




Oils are everywhere these days, hair, body, and even face varieties have hit stores over the past 12 months. 

I was excited to review this hair oil from premium haircare brand Bumble & bumble, with an RRP of £30 
I had high hopes for this stuff. 

You apply the oil to damp hair, and it promises to soften, control frizz, stop flyaways, detangle, and strengthen.

It smells nice, fresh and a hint fruity, I applied one pump to my hair and it was plenty of product to cover my whole head.


I blow dried my hair after as directed, and the result....

My hair did feel softer and have a bit of shine but I didn't like the way It felt in my hair, it made it feel weighed down and slightly greasy. I will try and use less product next time to see if it makes a difference. 

Check out the full range of B&b products on their website at:
www.bumbleandbumble.co.uk

Join them on Facebook

Check out the range of products in your local Boots too! 

Have you ever used Bumble & bumble products? 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png