header

Sunday 23 August 2015

L'Oreal/Extraordinary Facial Cleansing Oil

It's often talked about in the beauty world that adding oil to your skin can help balance the oil in your problem area's although I'm always sceptical I have to say I'm hooked on this stuff. 
I've been using this for the past two weeks in conjunction with my beloved Dermalogica routine and my skin hasn't felt this clear in a long long time. 

L'Oreal Facial Cleansing Oil is just one of the oil packed products from their Extraordinary Oil range, it promises to reveal nourished healthy & radiant skin. It dissolves make up, even waterproof mascara and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. 

So where does this fit into your routine? 
Simply dispense 2-3 pumps into your hand and rub over your days make up, dry. Then hit the shower and use your regular cleanser to remove it. I have swiped over my face after with a cotton pad and I can promise you it really does get rid of every last trace of make up. 

It smells divine and gives you a real spa facial feeling, and you wont believe it's under £8, although currently on offer at just £5.29 in store and on line at Superdrug the bottle will last you ages as you need such a little amount at a time. 

I could be tempted to add more of these products into my routine, watch this space! 
xoxoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative information about facial cleansing oil with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png