header

Monday 4 April 2016

Sugar Hut/What I Wore

Heading to Sugar Hut really meant turning up the glam on Friday night, guest list entry and an ITV launch party meant I had to ensure I got it right, no room for a fashion faux pax in Brentwood of all places! 

Oh Polly to the rescue, for dressing me in this gorgeous 'See It Through' jumpsuit, something totally different, yet super comfy and despite being mostly covered up I felt really glam and sexy in it, it was nice to wear something other than a dress out too. 

The material is lovely and thick yet it doesn't make you hot and sweaty, perfect for a night out, the lace panel detail to the front, back and arms is so flattering, and thankfully the zip is really good quality so you have no danger of any wardrobe malfunctions. The carefully designed jumpsuit has flattering panels which give a great illusion and it really does just make you feel a million dollars! 

A beautiful navy blue shade, which is a nicer change from black, and I teamed mine with my trusty silver heels and handbag from an outfit I featured just after Christmas...
This is a very figure hugging jumpsuit so if your at all conscious of your lumps and bumps then this wont be an outfit for you. 

Oh Polly have many other flattering styles whatever the occasion, I featured their 'Knot A Chance' dress back December, which is a real fave of mine.....
Huge thanks to Oh Polly for another beautiful outfit, head over to their website to shop now. 

Jumpsuit: Oh Polly 
Heels: New Look
Primark: See In Store

xoxoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png