header

Monday 11 August 2014

Marc Jacobs/Fantasy Sunglasses

I've never actually owned a real pair of designer sunnies, and I've needed a new pair for ages. With my summer holiday imminent what better excuse time to treat my face to some lovely sun protectors. 

Say hello to Mr Jacobs, Marc to be precise, these are the 'Fantasy' sunglasses and are new for Summer 2014, you can shop then online right here I paid £120 for mine but there are loads of sales around, these have now gone down to under £100 so treat yourself while you can. You should always expect to pay £100+ for a designer pair of sunnies and they are so pretty I just couldn't resist, I treated the Mr to a new pair while I was at it just so he wasn't left out. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png