header

Sunday 19 July 2015

Lush Oxford Street/Flagship Store

You haven't died and gone to Lush heaven, yes this place really does exist.

Three floors of Lushness, I was super excited to pay a visit to the brand new Lush flagship store in London. This is the brands biggest and best store to date and they've really gone to town on this place. 

I was actually quite restrained for me when shopping, probably a good thing for my bank card mind you but never the less I treated myself to a few things. 

This is the only Lush store to offer 'Oxford Street Exclusive' products, 200 of them in fact.
You could easily spend a good couple of hours in here, I loved the Oxford Street soap and all the amazing products I'd never seen before. The idea is many of these products will stay exclusive to this store, although some will roll out to other branches later this year.

Here's my mini haul, I was limited to what I could buy as I had to train it home, but I picked up 4 of the exclusive products......
The Experimenter Bath Bomb, The Karma Bath Bomb, Yuzu & Coco Shower Gel & Refresher Shower Jelly

I cant wait to use these goodies, as soon as I do I'll be sure to share my thoughts on them, keep an eye out on my Insta for updates.

I adore Lush and this has made our relationship even stronger :)
xoxoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png