header

Monday 8 February 2016

Micheal Kors/Rose Radiant Gold

This is my fave winter fragrance.

I love so many of the MK fragrances but the Rose Radiant Gold has to be my go to at the moment. 

It's a real mix of warm florals and musk, a heady long lasting fragrance which really does last on the skin. Really great for day or nighttime wear and one I'll keep going back to. I really loved the Glam Jasmine and it's very similar to that. If you prefer more citrus or fresh take a look at the other fragrances in the gold collection.  

The bottle is one you'll want displayed on your dresser too a gorgeous rose gold glass bottle with the unmistakable MK embossed lid. 
Have you tried the new Gold Collection? 
Shop the entire range here: here


xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png