header

Friday 24 June 2016

Estee Lauder/Double Wear Powder Compact


I've been a loyal DW wearer for as long as I can remember, no other foundation even comes close to it, recently having switched my skincare regime up a little bit I've been feeling a little braver when it comes to bearing my skin. 

I recently invested in the Estee Lauder Double Wear compact powder to match my foundation shade of Desert Beige, I think its great they do powders to match the foundation perfectly as not all companies offer this and it means there's no danger of altering the shade on your face. 

You can use this with the little sponge enclosed in the compact to obtain a higher level of coverage, or just sweep on in circular motions using a big soft face brush, this is also great for setting your foundation once you've applied it.

It doesn't budge all day & feels really comfortable and non drying on the skin. The compact is perfect for your hand bags and those evening touch up's. The mirrored compact is so handy too.

 Shop the range of shades by clicking this link the compact retails at £33 and willl last you for months. If you are a Double Wear liquid fan simply pick the same shade.
 
xoxox

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png