header

Monday 1 October 2012

Lady Gaga Fame Perfume


Lady Gaga nude in new Fame perfume advertisement with little men

I love perfume, I literally cant get enough of the stuff. 

It was pay day on Friday, which meant only one thing, time to treat myself to a new scent. 

Being quirky, weird and all round a bit strange I honestly thought Lady Gaga's perfume would smell rank, but I couldn't have been more wrong. 

The detail on the bottle, not to mention the fact that this perfume is the worlds first black liquid, although it sprays clear when airborne, this stuff is my new fave! 

Check it out.... 


I got my set consisting of shower gel & perfume from the Perfume Store for just £24.99, Bargain! 

Check out the gift set by clicking here

Stay smelling sweet my beauties! 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png