header

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Pay Day Haul

Payday hasn't been this good in a long time for me, so i decided to do what us girls do best and hit the shops, there really is no better cure than retail therapy! 

Check out my purchases...


 I had seen these advertised on tele recently & to be honest I don't usually go much on Maybelline Mascara, but this has actually impressed, the big brush and non clump formula work really well with out the need for an eyelash curler, and teamed with the new Master Smoky Eye Pencil it gives a really nice smoky eye effect when used together. 

Currently on offer 3 for 2 in Boots, check out the mascara £7.99 & the master smokey eye pencil £5.99

 You'll have seen my previous post on my new smellies, Lady Gaga's new fragrance which was an absolute barg at just £24.99 from the Perfume Shop.


I hit the MAC counter, as I haven't treated myself in so long, and got this gorgeous warm nude, perfect for autumn shade lipstick, It's from the lustre range and the shade is Patisserie, it's stunning! 

 

And finally one of my fave clothing purchases of the day is my super cute nautical style peplum blazer, just £13 from Primarni (Primark) got to love the place! 
 

I will be doing full reviews on my lippie and eye make up, so keep an eye out for those. 

And it's my birthday next week so I will be blogging my birthday & any gifts I might be lucky enough to receive. 

Hope your all well, get out on the high street if you haven't in a while, there are some amazing bits to be had! 

CF xxx





 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png