header

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Jo Malone/Sweet Almond & Macroon Candle


My Instagram followers will have seen snippets of my new house, and for those of you who don't already know I am now a home owner, and what better reason to buy Jo Malone home fragrance?! 

I headed to Brighton for the weekend and the Jo Malone Boutique in Dukes lane is divine, if you've never been into a Jo Malone store, do it,  pure fragrance in the finest forms, body lotion, perfume, candles, diffusers, it's a scent overload. You'll be hard pushed to decide on your scent of choice. 

Jo Malone is a British company and they create fragrances for her, for him and for your home, I LOVE nice packaging and they get this so right, each item is wrapped in tissue paper, each sheet sprayed with one of their signature fragrances before being tied up into a pretty gift box and then a bag, anything from Jo Malone is a gorgeous gift and would be greatly received by anyone I'm sure!  

I went for the Sweet Almond & Macroon candle which retails at £39, with a burn time of 145 hours that's value for money. 
A comforting confection of sweet macaroon and almond, rich with cherries, softened by vanilla, and a touch of coconut, it smells so good. 

Next on my list is the English Pear and Freesia, its delicious! 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png