header

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Victorias Secret Fashion Show/London 2014

I look forward to this every December and this year I'm extra excited, following the Victoria's Secret stores opening here in the UK they are bringing the iconic show to Earls Court, London. Meaning it's being held outside of America for only the second time ever, could this be the start of things to come? 

As soon as I heard the news I was scouring the internet for a ticket, if you've ever watched the show you'll understand you have to be a 'somebody' to get in to the event, or at least have lots of money, and at just under £10.000 a ticket it's safe to say I wont be going. 

If you've never seen the show before you'll be in for a real treat, each year is themed and the outfits are out of this world and generally the longest standing angels have the biggest wings on the runway or they wear the most expensive things, this year being no exception as we are set to see Adriana Lima &Alessandro Ambrosia strutting down the catwalk in the $2 million Dream Angels Fantasy Bra, not one but two of them have been created and they're said to showcase VS over the years. 

I've included the full show from last year, if you haven't watched it do so now, you will see why I look forward to it every year! 

I've managed to get my hands on a sneak peek of this years costumes, the show opening in true style of 'Gilded Angels' featuring the models adorned in gold. 
GildedAngels_426x639_1
Exotic Traveller is bound to be a beautiful one, I can imagine bright fabrics and lots of jewels for this one! 
EcoticTraveler_592x888_1
Angel Ball is rumoured to be a glamorous take on the famous Tux, adding the eye masks adds a real touch of feminine glamour. 
AngelBall_592x888_1
Fairy Tale is probably the one I'm most excited about, I know the outfit in this sketch has been given ALOT of added sparkle by Swarovski, and I cant wait to see this one, it's being worn by British model Lily Donaldson and features 150.000 crystals. 
FairyTale_592x888_1
Dream Girl channels a cute pom pom filled feminine look that comes straight from the boudoir! 

DreamGirl_592x888_1
University Of Pink this is always one of my fave sections in the show it's always fun, colourful, and playful and it's full of the VS PINK goodies. 
UniversityOfPINK_592x888_1
The show includes live performances as the models work the runway and this year Taylor Swift returns for a second time, the lovely Ed Sheeran, The Hoozier and Ariana Grande. 

Needless to say I cannot wait to watch, if you cant get CBS at home then keep an eye out on E4 as they usually premier it on UK television. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png