header

Thursday 6 November 2014

Vogue Hair Plymouth/Ombre Locks



I've had the same hair for years and I've always chosen to have my hair relaxed over having it coloured, but lately I've been feeling fed up with being plain old brown so I felt it was time for a change. 

I've been going to my stylist Adel for years now and she's always done a fabulous job at making my locks poker straight and keeping the curls at bay, I messaged her ahead of my latest appointment and stressed my interest for a new do.
Adel has a real eye for styles, she will always be honest and say if she thinks something will suit you or not, she was the brains behind my fringe last year, and I loved that. This time I was looking to branch out into a hint of colour,

I was scared and excited as my appointment got closer, but I knew I was in safe hands, I had my relaxer treatment done first and then Adel mixed this little bowl of magic up, I knew there was no turning back now!

As soon as the foils were off I couldn't wait to see what my hair looked like, and I wasn't disappointed....




I LOVE the colour, it's a gorgeous caramel tone that'll surely warm my complexion up in the cold winter months, I've had so many compliments on it I am really pleased with my first taster into the world of salon colouring.

A couple of before & after shots.....


If you live in or around the Plymouth area I'd highly recommend Vogue Hair, a well established beauty salon that's been thriving in the the city centre over the past 5 years.
The thing I really love about Vogue is that there is no intimidation and the atmosphere is so relaxed and welcoming, I'm sure you've all visited a salon where you've been made to feel out of place or like you have to go in dressed up for a night out just to feel that you fit in, it's nothing like that at Vogue.

The decor is lovely and modern and the salon has a fresh and clean feel.

The Manager Kelly has a great rapport with all the customers and the stylists are a real asset to her, including Adel who's a hair genius.

If you fancy giving my ombre locks a go, never attempt to do it at home or out of a box, you wont get results like these, get professional advice from your own stylist or pop into Vogue and have a chat to the ladies there for more advice.

They cover all aspects of hair including extensions and Vogue are the only salon in and around Plymouth to offer hair relaxation on both European & Afro hair at a very competitive price. They also do fab up-do's for any special occasion events or if you just fancy a restyle, trim or a good old fashioned blow dry then pop in.

You can contact Vogue Hair on 01752 600205 or follow them to keep up to date with all the offers and news on the Vogue Hair & Nails Facebook Page

Vogue have a fab offer running on Groupon at the moment, check it out by clicking here

I'd love to say a HUGE thank you to Adel & Kelly at Vogue for allowing me to feature them on my blog.

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Hey! I have read all your Blog this So Nice and Awesome service you have provided, I learn many new things from here and want implement my website. If you are also Know forHair Salon Plymouthrelated to this then visit my website.

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png