header

Friday 27 March 2015

Pastel Colour Fade Nails/By Kelly Shenton


Spring has finally sprung, you'll now with all the pastels and florals this is my fave time of year, my amazing nail tech has created yet another phenomenal set of nails for me, in fact I think these are my favourite ones yet.

If you missed my introduction to Kelly and the amazing work she does catch on my original post by clicking HERE there are no end to this ladies talents and she never fails to amaze her clients with the creativity she has to offer. You can really go in with an out of the box idea and she will create something beyond your expectations.

She really takes the time to get to know her clients and what they like and what suits them and works with them to create something really special.

I can honestly say I've never had so many compliments on my nails as she really strives to go above and beyond the normal patterns and designs you'd expect from a nail tech.

Adding to her huge list of portfolio work shes recently finished pampering the models & celebs at London Fashion Week, and she has some exciting work in the pipeline so watch this space.

For now I'll let you swoon over the pastel fade goodness on my new nails, I cant stop looking at them!  The stamps have been applied using the Konad system and the pastel are custom mixed shades that have been hand faded into each other.



For booking or enquiries, including Press and PR please contact Kelly directly via her social media channels.....

Don't forget to follow her Instagram page by searching kelly_shenton_nails for all her recent updates, shoots, and nail designs, we may be looking to bring you a regular nail art tutorials really soon so keep your eyes peeled for that!
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png