header

Monday 6 April 2015

Treby Arms/My Surprise Engagement!

Happy Bank Holiday to you all, I hope you have all made the most of the long weekend. 

I am still on cloud nine from Saturday night, I know most of you have already seen the news on Instagram but if you haven't then... I'm Engaged! Cant actually believe it. 

I'm not normally one to share such personal stuff on my blog, but I have to share this with you, it's very special! 

My other half & I were heading out to dinner with his parents on Saturday night to the famous Treby Arms I'd been looking forward to it for a while and little did I know all the planning that had been going on without my knowledge. I was thoroughly enjoying my dinner blissfully unaware, then right after my mains my other half asked me to pop over to the kitchen to say hello to Anton, the head chef as he is a friend of their family. I headed over, again still with no clue about what was going on, and then I heard our song 
'The XX-Angels' start playing in the restaurant, as I turned round Dan was walking over to me, he got down on one knee and popped the question. I was very emotional to say the least as was he but it was such a beautiful moment, one I've replayed over and over in my mind since it happened. 

My ring is beautiful, it's called Love & Devotion and it was designed by an employee of a local jewellers which is where he bought my ring from.  I love the detail of it, and the story behind it. I love chunky jewelry and it's so me. 

I want to say a huge thank you to the Treby Arms, to Anton & Clare and their whole team for working with my other half to set everything up for us, it was the most perfect night. 



And of course my amazing girly friends put on a lovely little celebration for me yesterday as part of the bank holiday sunny celebrations, what a perfect weekend, I cant stop smiling! 

Don't forget to check out Drakes Jewellers for amazing pieces. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png