header

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Avon/SuperExtend Liquid Eyeliner

I've been reviewing a few items from Avon lately and I have to say if your looking for beauty on a budget then Avon is worth a look. 
I've fallen in love with this SuperExtend Liquid Eyeliner, which isn't actually liquid at all, little bit deceiving by the name I know but I am really liking this. The tip is a felt tip nib, just like a felt tip pen, it allows for precise thing lines to be drawn across the lash line by using the tip or you can turn it on the side slightly and get bolder thicker lines.

The formula is really impressive and it stays put all day, I have slightly hooded eyelids and I don't find it transfers or smudges. I've been putting it through it's paces and applying it at 6.30am and taking it off around 12 hours later. 

The pen is make up bag friendly and has a secure cap that clicks on to prevent the nib from drying out. This is foolproof and is easily correctable so might be a great product to pick up if your just starting to brave the winged liner or cat eye effect.

Priced at £6.50 you can shop on line at the Avon Website or from your local representative. 

I have also picked this up in the navy shade, perfect for the nautical vibes that come around every year, my fave trend, so keep your eyes peeled for some make up looks featuring that. 
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png