header

Friday 12 June 2015

Bondi Sands/Dark Tanning Mousse


Bondi Sands is everywhere at the moment, and with good reason! 

Say hello to Australia’s favourite tanning brand. I’ve always been loyal to my Laurens Way tan but it’s safe to say I’m converted. This is truly the best tan I’ve ever used. 

The easy to apply mousse formula melts into skin; it’s easy to blend in using a tanning mitt & smells of coconut, even whilst it’s developing. This is the first tan I’ve ever used that I don’t emit that horrible tell-tale faux tan smell. Once you’ve applied the guide colour you leave to develop, it states on the bottle that you can rinse off after just one hour, however I slept in mine overnight and washed off the next morning. It also advises the best time to apply the second coat is 30 minutes after the initial application for the deepest result. 
Upon washing it off you don’t lose much colour at all, I don’t know about you but I always find this such a disappointing part of a tan when your guide colour looks fab and then it all goes down the plughole, not with this. I hardly lost any colour and I LOVE the results. I’ve had so many people comment on my colour today. 

I’m yet to see how it fades off, but I have good feelings and high hopes for this as the application and results are so good. I’ll be sure to update you in the next week. 

This is currently on offer at just £9.95 a bottle and that’s amazing value for money in comparison to some other brands, it’s exclusive to Superdrug here in the UK so grab it while you can. Check out the whole range over at the Superdrug Website 

I honestly can't rate this highly enough. 
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png