header

Saturday 30 June 2012

SkinBase The Facial

http://www.sleepingbeautysalon.com/storage/skinbase-logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1314813144904 
Skin Base Microdermabrasion is the choice of celebs everywhere. Featured heavily in the media and Vogue magazine, if it's good enough for them then Its damn sure going to be good enough for me!

The SkinBase Facial is non-invasive and painless with no recovery time.
Treatments can be performed in as little as 30 minutes - even during a lunch break.
There is virtually zero risk of allergic reaction and treatments can be tailor-made to all skin types and all skin tones.

A while back I featured the lovely ladies at Cream Hair & Beauty in Plymouth on my blog, if you missed my previous post catch up here
Brand new to Cream is the Skin Base Microdermabrasion System, after having just 3 treatments all I can say is wow! 

You may remember my previous Microderm experience, (if not you can read it by clicking here) didn't exactly blow me away and at £65 a go I thought it was a total waste of money.
Needless to say I was sceptical to try out microderm again, but boy am I glad I did! 

I have had just three treatments, which they recommend you have them at a minimum of 7 days and no more than 10 days apart at once weekly intervals to get best results.

The things I do for you lot....here I am bare faced and feeling quite frankly over exposed for the purposes of this blog post.

 I hate my visible pores sooooo much :(

The lovely Sarah started my treatment by going over my skin worries, I explained to her that my biggest bug bear were my visable pores, she recommended me a course of just 3 treatments to get results.

Following my consultation Sarah began cleansing my skin ready for the microdermwand to work it's magic...
This stage of the treatment is so relaxing and gives the SkinBase facial a real luxury feel.


And then the microderm wand worked it's magic on my face. I can only describe the sensation as a riubber being dragged across your face, totally painfree and very theraputic.

Sarah worked over my problem areas and my skin felt like it was having such a deep clean, it felt
really nice!

A fine jet of abrasive crystals gently removes dead skin cells layer by layer and a vacuum action lifts away the debris, stimulating the blood flow and encouraging collagen and elastin formation that results in firmer, revitalised and youthful looking skin.

Wrinkles disappear, acne scarring is reduced and dull and tired skin is completely banished - sometimes after just one treatment.



Wrinkles disappear, acne scarring is reduced and dull and tired skin is completely banished - sometimes after just one treatment.

And in my case I had a definite improvement on my pores and skin tone...

After my 2nd & 3rd sessions I can see a total change in my skin, its brighter, clearer and looks nice and dewy. I also find that my skincare products melt into my skin so much better & my make up looks flawless.



I have even left the house with NO foundation on, and for me that is a miracle!

It's so affordable so there is no need for anyone to miss out on this fantastic treatment.

Costs for Cream Hair & Beauty are:


One treatment £45 (half hour treatment)
De-luxe treatment £60 (one hour treatment includes facial)
Three treatments for only £100 (if you pay in full up-front)...saving you £35!!
Pay for five treatments at £45 each and get your sixth treatment free!!
Eight course treatment (no facials) £360....if you pay in full on first treatment you get £70 off!!

But of course prices will vary depending on your location.
Find your nearest SkinBase Therapist by clicking here

Find SkinBase on Twitter: @skinbase_facial
Join them on Facebook where they give away a facial each week!
and check out the SkinBase Website and watch the Video's on the SkinBase YouTube Channel

Also check out Cream Hair & Beauty on Facebook & via the Cream Website for all the lastest offers

Huge thank you to the lovely Sarah at Cream, you are amazing!

Have you ever tried microdermabrasion?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png