header

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick

I have recently discovered a real love for Estee Lauder cosmetics, I have been using Double Wear for over a year now, and love it.

So many people think that Estee Lauder is a brand for the more mature women, but this is so not true, in recent years a lot of EL products have been heavily blogged about.


I am not usually a lipstick wearer, and I was given this as a gift so thought I would give it a go.
This shade is called 'Creme Blush' & is a perfect alternative to a bright red, perfect for winter, with a really subtle eye make up.

Here is a swatch...

The thing I like the most about this lipstick is how moisturising it feels when you apply it, and it has real staying power too. You can always apply a clear or shimmer gloss to the top for a bit of extra glam if you want it.

I have photographed the lippe in both natural and artificial light as it promises to be vibrant, colour true & vivid no matter what...


This shade is also a great teeth whitener, the brighter a lipstick the whiter your teeth will appear....



a little make up magic tip there for you if you didn't know it already!

You can find these yummy lipsticks in a spectrum of shades at your local EL counter, usually in Boots or Debehams, and House Of Fraser.

Retailing at £19.50 they are pretty pricey, and it is a lot to pay for one lipstick, but they do last a long time with each application so they are worth the money.

I am glad I ditched the bright red hair, as I think this could clash if not, so I will be experimenting a lot more with lippie this winter, watch this space!

Check out the full colour range by clicking here

What is your fave shade of lipstick?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png