header

Tuesday 8 January 2013

My Winter Survival Kit....

It's that time of year again, and with temperatures set to plummet its better to be prepared for the dry flaky skin and breaking hair and get armed & ready to fight the effects of the winter chill on your beautiful self!

These products are things I cant live without during these winter months..
I also like to change my make up a little to adapt to the season and include a few on trend colours on my winter face, keep an eye out for my winter make up post coming soon!

Click on the product name and price for a direct link to purchase...

From the top left my survival kit consists of:

I reviewed this oil a few months back and it is beautiful! Perfect for use after a bath or shower to lock in moisture, and it smells so good too. The handy spray nozzle makes application simple.

Only a few days old and I cant get enough of this beautiful stuff already, super moisturising and non sticky, so your hair wont stick to your lips in the wind! Result.

This is a perfect alternative to some of the high end argan/Moroccan oils on the market, I picked this up in Primark at the till, amazing price, its alcohol free and leaves your hair feeling soft and silky with no residue.

Super Moisturising and smells good enough to eat, draws out impurities leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Pop this on your face and soak in a hot bubble bath, bliss!

I purchased this at CSL last year &  it's a firm fave for my winter coat pocket, you needn't give up your hint of colour for the sake of moisture, this combines the two! Excellent! Smells yummy, feels lovely on the lips and gives a nice natural looking winter pink tone to the lips.

This stuff never leaves my box of hair treats, its amazing, and perfect for these miserable drizzly days. After styling my hair i simply spritz it under my hair at the base of my neck and a light misting all over, controls fly aways and frizz & will serve you well in the summer too so its a great investment!

Fast drying, no build up professional formula for an extra strong hold, perfect for up-do's and for holding hair in place against the elements, contains a humidity protector too.

Candyfloss, sweet as sugar, yummy glittery, goodness in a bottle.
Limited edition around the Christmas period so grab it while you can when you see it, if you can hang on till after Christmas you can pick up a huge bottle for under £6!

Black nails are amazing at this time of year, I love black nails!
I always used to be scared of them as I thought they might make me look a bit Gothic, but be brave, because I have never looked back since I tried black polish on myself. I prefer Shellac now to normal polish and there is no need to worry about chips.
If you really don't feel ready to take the plunge into the black, try a navy blue or a deep purple instead.

I don't use any other skin care products on my face now, since discovering Proactiv almost a year ago I have never looked back. It works for me. I love this daily oil control moisturiser, its fab and keeps the shiney t zone at bay, especially at this time of year when the climate and temperature pay havoc with my face!

What products can't you survive without at this time of year?

Wrap up warm my lovelies :) Happy New Year.
CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png