header

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Flowers By The Sea OOTD


I travelled up to Bognor Regis at the weekend and as so many of you have been contacting me asking me about my outfit I thought I would put an OOTD post for you. 

Here is what I wore to Goodwood Festival Of Speed on Saturday, thank goodness I glammed it up for the day, as the likes of Mr Button & Mr Hamilton were around.


Frill Bust Floral Playsuit- Lipsy 
Brown Gladiator Wedges- River Island
Large Trema Ring- Swarovski
Heart Bracelet- Tiffany & Co

We popped down to Brighton on the Sunday, I have never been there before, and what a fab selection of shops there was to explore, one off boutiques that I had never heard of. 

I picked up this gorgeous dress in a little boutique in Brighton's Lanes, it's so bright and colourful and has a contrasting back panel in black which really gives you a sculpted silhouette. I love these symmetrical print dresses they really create a fantastic illusion, you all need one in your wardrobe. 


Symmetry Floral Print Dress- Bexy Lady
Brown Gladiator Wedges- River Island
Large Trema Ring- Swarovski
Heart Bracelet- Tiffany & Co
Gold Glitter Cluth-Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins

 Again I teamed it with my faithful gladiator wedges as they gave it a little more of a dressed down look as we started our night out at the hotel, but I cannot wait to glam this one up for a proper night out. 

I also got my hands on the most gorgeous French Connection dress & some of the brand new MAC Tropical Collection, stay tuned as I will be featuring these in the next few days. 

Are you all enjoying this beautiful weather? 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png