header

Monday 8 July 2013

My Make Up Storage

   If any of you 'Keep Up' the Kardash's you'll have no doubt seen their make up storage, and like me been incredibly jealous.


I mean A Lister or not, which girly girl wouldn't like a clear, clean and tidy storage solution to keep their face in?! I am Miss OCD and have been on the hunt for a storage solution for sometime now.

My poor boyfriend has had to listen to my longing for this stuff for quite sometime now, and there was me thinking it fell on deaf ears, well I couldn't have been more wrong.

Following a recent trip to London he went off to do some shopping of his own, and came back with a rather large carrier bag from Muji, (If you haven't ever ventured into this place and you LOVE being Little Miss Neat then you need to go there, you'll be in your element) anyway back to the bag.... I couldn't believe it when I opened it up to find exactly what I had been looking for...acrylic make up storage, the boy did so good he even got me a variety of sizes, and a couple of clear pots for my brushes.

These pictures were taken on the day I got home and popped some of my make up in so you can get an idea of the size of the drawers, I love them so much it's such a good way of storing make up and they look amazing on a dressing table.
(I have since filled it and already need more)




How do you store your make up?

I would love to see some of your storage solutions, email, tweet or pop them on my facebook page, links are all to the left hand side of this post.

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png