header

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Little Mistress OOTN

I went out a few weeks ago to a lovely meal the the Gary Rhodes Dome Restaurant in Plymouth. 

I think I drove my other half crazy trying to find this dress, but I am glad I tried so many on, because as soon as I saw this one I just knew I had to have it. 

I already own one dress from the Little Mistress range, but this one is stunning. 

For some reason I am drawn to dresses that cover up my boobs these days, and I am more about getting my legs out. This dress oozes elegance, and girliness yet its so smart and sophisticated it's perfect for formal wear. I plan on wearing it to a wedding reception next month. 


Dress- Little Mistress
Shoes- Schuh
Clutch Bag- Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins
Watch- D&G 
Ring- Swarovski

And the shoes.... 


These sparkly beauties were a steal in the sale, and they are styled around those worn on Strictly Come Dancing, I love the ballroom-esque feel of them, and the glitter is so subtle it really keeps them looking sophisticated and classy. 

What do you think of my dress? 


xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png