header

Sunday 26 January 2014

Beauty Works Double Volume Piece & 'How To' Application Video

Double Volume Straight Instant weave


I've tried bonded ones, wefts, weaves, and clip ins.
Yes I'm talking about hair extensions. 
The reality of bonded and permanent options isn't as glam as it may seem though, running the risk of damage to your hair, excessive itching because you can't wash your hair properly and not forgetting the look of rats tails that you've then gotta live with until you have them removed. 

Sound familiar? Then you need to get yourself one of these hair pieces from Beauty Works. The Double Volume hairpiece is a 3/4 hair piece which you can apply in minutes creating the Cheryl-esque look of a salon blow dry, whilst having the thickness and length you'd expect from a full head of extensions. 

This is the synthetic version of the hair piece and I have to say the hair quality is fab! This one retails at between £39 & £45 depending on colour, they even have ombré options. I recently wore my hair piece for the first time to my friends wedding, it was so comfortable I forgot I had it on, and everyone commented on how real and nice my hair looked.
My hair piece is the Hot Toffee shade which is 04, it has reddy tones running through it so matches mine perfectly.


Thanks to its clever comb and drawstring application it really is held firmly in place, and means its adjustable to any head shape or size.
I didn't even have to style this, took it out the box and gave it a shake, and voila... Perfect tresses even the most un hair savvy girls could apply this and create a look of hair that's taken hours to achieve in the salon, in under 5 minutes.
Of course you needn't buy any products to use along with this but if I had to suggest any here's my fave's to create a prefect look....

Umberto Gianini Backcomb In A Bottle spray, Bobby Pins, and my trusty TRESemme Salon Finish Hairspray (or your preferred spray, you'll also need a thin comb, or teasing brush, and I have an extension brush which I use to brush my hair piece without damaging it. 

I thought it would be easier to film an application video for you as it's easier than trying to take 'action shots' so I hope you find this helpful!
Do you have a fave brand of hair piece, or will you be treating yourself to one of these by Beauty Works?
Check out the full range right here at the Beauty Works Website
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png