header

Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all my lovely readers! 

I am so sorry for the lack of posts this past couple of weeks the festive period was really busy for me this year, however it does mean I have lots to share with you! 

This New Years I was in London to celebrate, had a lovely time, and I know those of you who follow my Instagram have been liking & commenting lots of my pictures from my London adventure, thank your kind words and comments mean so much and I love reading each and every one of them.

I have loads of new beauty goodies to show you, and a very interesting post on a well known company which after visiting their store left me with a rather sour taste, so keep your eyes peeled you wont want to miss that.

Confessions Of A Beauty Addict has just turned 2, I honestly cant believe my blog has taken off like it has and I owe it all to you for reading and posting, Thank you!

I would love to know what you've been up to over the festive period and what new beauty goodies you had from Santa this year!

It's so good to be back in my Blogging seat, here's to the next 12 months of new beauty goodies!
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png