header

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Burts Bees/Honey Pot

I'm not usually a huge fan of plain lipbalms or chap sticks, so many of my friends always have the little tins of Vaseline or something in their bag but I'm more of a gloss kinda gal.
 
I had this in my stocking this year and it's actually swayed my opinion a little, to start with how cute is the little honey pot?! Burts Bees is a very popular brand due to it's all natural ingredients, packed with willow bark, beeswax, shea butter, almond oils, and lanolin, perfect for keeping lips moisturised and supple, especially during this cold weather.
 
This little gift set has the Honey Lip Balm, the Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint whilst I love the honey one I'm not keen on the peppermint one at all, it's really moisturising I just dont like the smell of it.
 
The Hand Salve is lovely, a solid balm that melts on contact with the skin, melts in really quickly and leaves hands smooth as silk, I will be purchasing the full size version of this.
 
Burts Bees offer products for all ages and ailments, head over to the website now by clicking here there's some fab savings to be had given the sales too.
xXx
 


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png