header

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Chanel/ Fragrance & Fashion

I adore the iconic Chanel bottle, and my old faithful Coco Madmomoiselle was on my Christmas wish list, as was the cute Chanel inspired clutch bag. I was lucky enough to get both of them.
 
The clutch bag is actually quite big, as far as clutch bags go, it has a chain inside too so you have the option of wearing it over the shoulder if you want to. The nude/pink hue means it'll add some girlie detailing to practically any outfit.
 
The clutch bag is avaliable online here and Chanel is avaliable in all major departtment and drugstores.
 
I need a night out to take my bag out and wear my perfume!
xXx
 


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png