header

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year/Hello 2015/Top Posts

Personally I cant believe how quickly this year has gone, this time last year I was stood on Waterloo Bridge in London ready to watch the fireworks.
 
This year I am wrapped up warm on my sofa in the house that was nothing but a dream last year, amazing how things pan out.
 
I wanted to say thank you all for your continued support over the past year, who'd have thought that 3 years after starting this blog that i'd be well established and have so many amazing readers and folowers, I've had some fab oppertunities and I still love blogging just as much much as I did when I first started out.
 
I've had a look back over the years posts and these were the top ten that you loved the most...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you all so much, without you all reading my blog would be pointless.
 
Happy New Year to you all, see you in 2015!

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png