header

Thursday 22 October 2015

Micheal Kors/Selma Bag & Saffino Purse

To say I was spoilt rotten for my 30th would be an understatement! Everyone went all out to buy me such lovely gifts.

I owe a huge thanks to my lovely Fiance for the beautiful gifts he bought me, I've wanted one forever and he finally made my dreams come true, a Micheal Kors bag, and purse! 

This is the Selma Bag by MK and they do a variety of colours in this style, I think the mandarin colour of mine will be perfect in the summer months as well as adding a pop of colour in the winter. 

This is the large of the Selma style so if a bigger bags not your style then this one isn't for you, but there are so many options available, not to mention colours! 
The bag is made of high quality pure leather and it will retain its shape no matter how much you pack in. 
It has a zip compartment, slots for your phone and keys too. 

The gold detailing and the shoulder strap really finish it off, and you know it's a good quality bag when it come in its own dust bag! 

My purse is a beautiful raspberry/fuchsia shade, and it's packed with lots of card slots and plenty of room for change. 

Shop the bag in the current colours by clicking here 
and the purse here 


xoxoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png