header

Tuesday 20 October 2015

My 30th Birthday Party/What I Wore

 
I turned 30 on the 11th of October, and having only just finished the celebrations I know loads of you have been asking for outfit details, I have another outfit post coming up from thsi weekend too.  

For my birthday party I opted for the beautiful bandage dress from House Of CB, I decided on black to stay classic, I don't think black dresses ever tire and it's something I'll be able to wear again. 
The bandage material of these dresses ensure you stay pulled in, smoothing any lumps and bumps, I felt a million dollars when I wore it and had so many compliments from my party guests. 

My hair and make up was done by the amazingly talented Rosie Finnigan, she transformed me and I felt amazing! She gave me a half up half down hair style and a beautiful shimmering smokey eye. I felt very glam and my make up didn't budge all night.  

I teamed my dress with my beautiful Louboutin Ron Ron heels, and some jewellery from Tresor Paris, that was kindly gifted to me by my better half. 

My nails were themed to match my outfit and were of course done by my fabulous nail tech Kelly Shenton, she encapsulated real feathers and glitter into them, I'm sure you'll agree they look gorgeous 
I have the best group of people around me and they made sure I had a party to remember. I have been well and truly spoilt to, have a post coming up on some of my gifts as I know loads of you were wondering what I got. 

Thank you to all of you who wished me a happy birthday too, you lot are so thoughtful!

Links to my hair and outfit:
Hair & Make Up: Rosie Finnigan
Bandage Dress: House Of CB
Shoes: Louboutin

xoxoxo



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png