header

Friday 23 October 2015

With Love From Liverpool/What I Wore

I love Liverpool so much!

Having visited for the first time a couple of months ago I couldn't wait to get back up there, I get so excited by all the history and the shopping, not to mention Peaches & Cream!
As I headed back with the in laws I thought it would be fab to go for a double make over with my Mother In Law, she has the most amazing skin and looks incredible for her age.

We were both given the ultimate Peaches treatment as we had our make up done by Kate & Nic, the owners of Peaches, and I have to say they didn't disappoint.

Nic did my make up, using a mix of Bobbi Brown and Loreal foundations to create a flawless complexion, she really went to town on my eyes, I LOVED them so much. She used a Lit Glitter in Gun smoke to create the ultimate in Birthday Girl eyes, along with the not yet released Peaches Highlighter, and one of their new unreleased glosses in the shade Babe.
I opted to have my hair done in the Ariana style that Peaches have been creating a lot recently, in ode to the stunning Ariana Grande. I felt a million dollars, as did my Mother In Law.   

My two piece outfit was perfect for this time of year, and was so comfy too. Shop my outfit by clicking the link below. My shoes were something I picked up in Liverpool but you could team this outfit with several styles of shoe.

Skirt: River Island

 xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png