header

Saturday 19 October 2013

Body Shop Honeymania Perfume & Soap


I have the best friends! 

I was lucky enough to receive couple of bits from the Body Shop's newest collection.....
Honeymania, to be honest when I first heard about this I wasn't sure at all, but I have to say the sweet, floral, yet light scent is beautiful. 

I have the EDT and the cutest bar of soap.....


 The perfume doesn't have a huge amount of staying power, but I tend to use Body Shop perfumes for day to day anyway, this does not make this scent any less yummy!

Next time your in The Body Shop, have a smell, you'll either love it or hate it, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The range consists of body butter, shower gel and much more. The EDT is £8.50 and the soap is just £2, bargs!

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png