header

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!


I turned 28 on the 11th of October, after a long travel back from Gatwick airport I have to admit I was really not feeling my birthday this year. 

My boyfriends parents really made an effort for me and took me out for a lovely meal in the evening. 

I wanted to share a few snaps of some of the gifts I was lucky enough to receive, and of course the obligatory 'What I Wore' picture, I've popped a link under the pic so you can shop my outfit. 

Yummy!
Harajuku Bear from my man

Super Cute Panda jumper from the boyf 
Huge bouquet delivered to work from my girl friends :) 
Gorgeous Betty Jackson Statement Rope Necklace
Cute mesh & sequin dress by Quiz Clothing Black Glitter Heels from Schuh
With Christmas fast approaching I will be doing a lot more outfit posts, looking forward to that. So many dresses :) 

Hope your all well, despite this miserable UK weather! 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png