header

Saturday 19 October 2013

That Dress

Those of you who follow me on Facebook and Instagram will know that I recently returned from my holiday in Egypt, Sharm El Sheikh to be exact. 

What a beautiful place, and the people there are simply wonderful. 

A lot of you have been emailing me about the outfits I wore on holiday, three of them in particular, so I thought I'd combine them into one post for you. 
So many of you have asked me 'where did you get that dress' eBay, and it was a steal at just £13.99 it's perfect for short girls like me, at 5ft 2 I can wear flip flops with it and it doesn't drag on the floor! It's a lovely figure hugging material, but it doesn't make you too hot which was perfect in 40 degree heat! This dress really oozes holiday glam and I had so many compliments when I wore it on holiday.
Get your own right HERE
I featured this playsuit a little while ago, it's from Lipsy and was £40, seen on lots of the TOWIE girls, and Una from the Saturday's. The bright colours and cool material make it perfect for holiday night's out. I teamed mine up with a pair of wedges, brown or nude would go perfectly with this one. Very online is the only place that still have these in stock. 
These shorts always get a lot of attention, the girly crochet material actually makes them look like a skirt from the front,
 also known as the garment that's sent the blog world into a frenzy this summer... the skort (skirt/shorts) the elasticated waist makes them super comfy to wear too :)
I picked these up from Forever 21 on Oxford Street for £15, you cant buy them anymore, so I have found some alternative's for you...
these  & these
I teamed mine up with a plain vest top, and wedges. Although if I am going on a night out I add heels and a statement necklace. 
I hope this helps those of you who want to invest in my holiday outfits, I love getting dressed up in the evenings, not that I need an excuse.....
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm just back from Sharm el Sheikh too! I love spending the day lying back in a bikini then getting all dressed up at night :) xx

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png