header

Sunday 9 February 2014

MAC/Osbournes Collection

The secrets out, it's been leaked by Kelly herself, personally I love Sharon and Kelly O, and I'm hoping their fun and quirky styles really come out in the upcoming summer collaboration with the Osbourne ladies. 
Although this picture doesn't give us any idea of the lipstick shade I am excited by the fact it's encased in Kelly's signature shade, lilac, along with her signature of course. 

Sharon treated us to a sneak peak of her shadow quad, it's no where near as cute as the dog she's holding! 
I don't buy pieces from every MAC collection, but this one I have high hopes for and I'm looking forward to it hitting MAC counters here in the UK, which should be around June/July time. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png