header

Saturday 22 February 2014

Wish List/The Spring Edit

I know I've added loads to my make up collection lately, but no matter how much new make up, nothing will ever stop a girl wanting more! 
This is my spring wish list, some more practical than others, however I still NEED all of them.

Top Left: NARS Albatross Blush/Highlighter, this is a really gorgeous multi purpose highlighter retails at £22.50
Top Right:  Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera, orange lips are going to be HUGE this summer, and I tried this little beauty out in Space NK the other day, retails at £23 
Bottom Left: MAC Skinfinish in Perfect Topping, a beautiful swirly pallette of  pinkness, perfect for highlighting and creating a dewy effect £22. 
Bottom Right: NARS Creamy Concealer in Custard, bloggers rave about this and it's meant to live up to the hype, a creamy concealer packed with skincare goodness. Retails at £22. 

There are so many trends up and coming for this spring season, what's on your wish list? 
 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png