header

Monday 9 February 2015

Benefit/Roller Lash Mascara


I'll be totally honest I'm not the worlds biggest fan of Benefit mascara, They're Real is a huge hit with so many ladies worldwide but it's not right for everyone. Benefit know this and that's why they've come up with their latest addition Roller Lash. 
The unique 'Hook n Roll' brush is the first in its kind and so much development has gone into it's launch. I have to say I LOVE this mascara and it actually deliverers what it promises too, cant say fairer that that. 


The design is based on the old retro rollers, and that's where the curl and hold aspect of the product comes in. The Hook N Roll brush promises to lift, curl and set the lash for 12 hours. and so far so good, I am about to put this stuff through it's paces at a sweaty gym work out so I'll be interested to see how it holds up. I have to say although it doesn't give a huge amount of volume it does lengthen and curl so well, in fact better than my beloved YSL. Don't just take my word for it, check out my lashes for yourself.....
It applies beautifully to the lower lashes too so I can see this becoming a firm fixture in my make up bag. If you'd like to try this before the full size version launches on the 12th of February then pick up a copy of Elle Magazine where they are teaming up to give readers a real treat. 

Packed with vitamins and lash goodness, it's also water resistant, flake proof and easy to remove. It gives the lashes a lovely satin finish too and stays like it all day.

You'll be able to shop the Roller Lash from the 12th by clicking right here and it's going to be £16.50 for 8.5g of product.
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png