header

Monday 23 February 2015

How To/Easy Contouring Tutorial

Are you scared of contouring? 

Dont be! 
Contouring adds definition, slims, defines and enhances the facial features, using a highlighter also pics up areas that need a lift, such a clever technique to learn. 
 
In this tutorial I will show you how to get great results using a palette that costs under £10, Sleek Face Form comes in 4 different colour ways, I've used Light in this review.

I have featured this little gem so much lately that you guys kept requesting a tutorial on how to use it, so here it is. Powder contour kits are so much easier to work with that the creme ones, so if your a beginner definitely start with this and work your way up to a cream palette. 
 

Let me know your thoughts and if you require any other tutorials let me know! 



xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png