header

Monday 16 February 2015

What I Wore/One Shoulder Jumpsuit

Hope you all had a lovely Valentines Night on Saturday, whatever you got up to. 

Thank you all again so much for all the love you gave to my outfit via Instagram and Facebook, as requested here are the details of my outfit and accessories. 
As I wore my Louboutins out for the first time I wanted an outfit that's classy and smart, I have always loved jumpsuits but being vertically challenged and at 5ft 1 I find it hard to get them to fit and flatter. I went shopping in Exeter last month and spotted this jumpsuit in Miss Selfridge, the material is the black stretchy stuff, making it really fitted, which for me is a must as I'm so short and having boobs mean that cotton flowy style jumpsuits just hang off me and add bulk, not a flattering look. 

I love the tailored trouser leg bottom that is tapered into a skinny fit at the bottom, I think with heels this gives a lovely look and I felt really sophisticated in my outfit.

The one shoulder adds just a little bit of detailing to the jumpsuit making it not just plain and boring, I really do love this piece and I will wear it time and time again. 

The shoes, ah the shoes, well I needn't say too much about these beauties really they speak for themselves, my beautiful Ron Ron Louboutins that were my birthday present from the Mr back in October and this is the first time I've braved wearing them, I was so scared of scuffing the bottoms but it had to be done I couldn't keep them in their box forever.

I teamed up my outfit with my trusty Ted Baker clutch bag, and added a hint of sparkle with my beautiful new Swarovski stardust bracelet, and my Tresor earrings. I personally didn't opt for a necklace as I wanted to keep my outfit quite plain but you could add a longer pendant style necklace with this and I think it'd look fab. 

My hair was just loosley curled and pinned up to one side to create and elegant updo for the night out, our meal was amazing. 


Shop my outfit here: 

Miss Selfridge 

Ron Ron Heels

Floral Clutch Bag

Swarovski Bracelet

Swarovski Ring
Shop similar styles here

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png