header

Monday 10 June 2013

Eco Tools Fresh & Flawless Complexion Set


EcoTools Fresh & Flawless Complexion Set is beautifully presented in a booklet style case.

Each brush is super cute and decorated in a beautiful bright girly pattern, these are too nice to hide away in the storage box, although you might want to keep it handy for all the application tips.


(from left) Flat Concealer Brush, Buffing Concealer Brush, Precision Foundation Brush,
Complexion Blending Brush, Full Powder Brush

The cute leafy, girly designs are gorgeous!

In true EcoTools style these brushes are cruelty free, and will last a long time. 

I am so into my make up brushes and I truly believe that good make up is down to the tools!

They give a real flawless finish and they fit in even the smallest make up bag, so there's no need to leave home with out them. You have 2 concealer brushes, 2 complexion brushes and a blush brush, so you have enough to do a full face, flawlessly. 

I would say these brushes would be better suited to someone just starting out with a brush collection, or for beauty gals on a budget, and although I could use them whilst on holiday they wouldn't be my first choice at home, I like my full size brushes.

If you want to treat yourself to a set head over to Cute Cosmetics and order them online. 

Which make up brushes cant you live without? 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png