header

Sunday 2 June 2013

Maybelline Volum Express the Mega Plush Mascara


The latest release mascara from Maybelline, their first gel mousse mascara, it's packaging is my fave colour! 

As for mega plush lashes...I am not convinced on that one, it really doesn't flake and doesn't leave lashes brittle after application but I didn't feel it gave my lashes much volume. 

It is good at leaving lashes clump free and does hold up against panda eyes, but for me it just doesn't make my lashes very full. 

It's a good everyday mascara but got a night out I'd go for something a bit more false lashy! 

Currently on offer in Boots for just £5.99 it's def worth a try. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png