header

Thursday 6 June 2013

My Swarovski Sparkles!

My blog is very much beauty and hair related, and I do like to keep my personal life separate, but every now and then there are special occasions or trips in my life that I like to share with my readers, it gives you a little insight into my life and lets you know more about me.

 Those of you who follow me on Instagram will have seen a few snaps of this, and those of you who don't, well let me introduce you to what I can only describe as my new baby.....

My beautiful Swarovski Trema Ring, I was recently given this as a gift by my boyfriend Dan on our bank holiday weekend trip to London. Whilst I was busy browsing the flagship store in Oxford Street I spotted it in the display cabinet (I have wanted one of these rings for years) I was then handed a little Swarovski gift bag.#
These pictures do not do this ring the sparkly justice it deserves, it's simply stunning. I have never owned a piece of Swarovski jewellery before but they really ooze quality, and they have made my Tresor Paris earrings look dull!





Check my beautiful ring out on the Swarovski Online Shop it's absolutely gorgeous & to say I am a very spoilt princess is an understatement!

Thanks to my gorgeous man for a ring that I'll treasure forever, and every time I look at it I think of my time in London & how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man in my life.

Do you love Swarovski Jewellery?

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That's some sparkler! I have a ring similar but it's too big to wear! Yours is super cute!
    Suz x
    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie, It is very sparkly & I love it!

    I am now following your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png