header

Monday 26 August 2013

MAC the newest addictions.....

Ok I confess, I've been at the MAC again, the discount MAC outlet shop, so that kind of makes it ok, doesn't it?! 

This trip I picked up 2 glosses and one lippy, here are the swatches.....

Altered Beige was launched earlier this year as part of MAC's Limited Edition 'Temperature Rising' Collection, so I was a tad excited to see this in the outlet shop! It's a gorgeous muted bronzed nude hue, and it is one of the MAC lustre lipsticks (semi sheer with a wet look) I love the matte finish packaging too! 
It's much more wearable than Creme De Nude, which can leave lots of people washed out, this on the other hand will suit pretty much everyone's skin tone! The only down side is you may have to shop around a little to get your hands on it, so wearable, and will be a holiday fave of mine. 

I love MAC lipgloss and the 'Plush Glass' give a sheer hint of colour and a pearlised, high shine gloss finish. This stuff gives a little tingle on application & smells like yummy vanilla. I love mine in the girly shade 'Fashion Fanatic' but there are so many to choose from I want them all! These retail at around £17.

The Pro Longwear Lipglasses are designed to last, these do hold for a long time, and these are the glosses your boyfriend will hate! Super sticky, but that's what give them real staying power. MAC say they'll last 6 hours, I'd say an hour or two max. This one is still on sale at MAC counters and they retail at £17.50.


Which MAC products cant you live without? 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png