header

Sunday 15 April 2012

Eyecurl Heated Lash Curler



Eyecurl II Heated Lash Curler

Is a great way of acheiving a long lasting curl to your lashes, that holds all day, it's small compact and really easy to use. 

Simply flick the switch and you'll see the rubber inside change from red to white when it's at the correct temperature...like so...

These shots show my lashes from the front and side on & I'm sure you'll agree they are lifted and curled, I really like the lash curler, although the batteries seem to run out very quickly.

I found that using the curler on my bare lashes worked better than applying on to mascara, but of course it's up to you how you prefer to use it. 

Eyecurl retails at around £18, and you can find them on Twitter: HERE
Huge thank you to Eyecurl for my lash curler! 

Have you ever tried a heated lash curler? If so what do you think? 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. For longer use use a Duracell 1 x AA, but don't buy batteries from Poundland. Thank you @eyecurl xx

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png