header

Friday 20 April 2012

Nailene Nail Products

The Only Way Is With Nailene....

Thanks to TOWIE hitting our screens, sales of nails has increased, it seems we all want the TOWIE look & thanks to these products from Nailene you too can get the perfectly manicured look in less time than it would take for you to paint your nails!

I was kindly sent these products to review and I must say I was really impressed.


Nailene Studio Nails £4.69 & Nailene Ultra Adhesive Tabs £2.49



The Nailene Ultra Adhesive Tabs are perfect for those of you wanting to wear enhancements without damaging your natural nails, and they provide up to 5 days wear.

Simple quick and easy to apply, simply select the correct sized nail tab for your finger nail and apply, peel off the backing sheet and press your nail on top, it's as simple as that.

To remove gently slide off your nail and roll the adhesive across the nail. These tabs left absolutely no residue on my natural nail, and caused no damage, I was so impressed.

Excellent value for money too, and they really did withstand 5 days of wear.


Nailene Studio Nails are another great product, and I felt for false nails they look so real!
These are in the French polish design, and medium length, but Nailene do have a wide range so if you fancy something shorter look no further than Nailene.

I used them with the Ultra Adhesive Tabs and I got a full 5 days wear from them, the french tips didnt chip and kept my nails looking perfectly manicured with minimal effort.

Overall I am really impressed with both products and I would definitely recommend them, perfect for adding glamour to a night out, a special event or a holiday, or even just for day to day wear.

You can pick up your own Nailene prducts in Boots, Tesco, Superdrug & Asda.

Huge thank you to Nailene & Casssie @ Sparkle PR for my products.

Have you ever used Nailene products?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png