header

Friday 13 April 2012

I Love...


 "I Love...burst onto the scene in 2008. We are all named after truly delicious; mouth-watering, passionate, almost unadulterated scents that will generate a pure feel good factor and a sense of pure happiness! Don’t be shy, try me out. You never know; you might just enjoy yourself"
There is no better way to have a girly pamper session than with a relaxing soak in the tub & when i was asked to review this very exciting product for I Love... I certainly needed no excuse.

I Love... have launched this Limited Edition "Best Of British" Bubble Bath & Shower Creme in celebration of the Queens Jubilee & the 2012 Olympics.
A delicious fusion of Strawberries and Cream, it captures a perfect British summer, juicy fresh strawberries, and thick cream, it really will get your taste buds tingling. 


So here is my bath...I added just one squeeze, you don't need much to get a mountain of juicy bubbles...

 

I have tried so many bath & shower products in the past and usually i find that the don't lather very well, but this stuff really does, and it smells divine!

It contains built in moisturisers so I feel silky smooth even hours after bathing in it, as well as smelling good enough to eat.

You can get your hands on the "Best Of British" from Superdrug stores nationwide, from April, and priced at just £2.05, you can definitely afford to treat yourself.

I Love.. have so many mouthwatering products, and there really is something for everyone, they also offer lip balm, lip gloss, body lotion, hand lotion, and candles in your fave scent!

The range consists of the following scents:
Blueberry & Smoothie
Coconut & Cream
Mango & Papaya
Raspberry & Blackberry
Strwaberries & Milkshake
Vanilla & Ice Cream

Which one will you choose?

Please don't forget to check out I Love...
on Facebook:
Twitter: @IloveHQ
And their website: http://www.ilovecosmetics.eu

As you know I always love to hear your feedback, so please let me know what you love about I Love...

Happy Pampering!

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png