header

Friday 4 May 2012

17 Falsifeye Mascara


I have tried every mascara in the market in my quest for one that actually delivers its promises, you know the classics, longer, fuller, thicker , curlier, volumised...the list goes on.

With the help of RapidLash serum and my Eyecurl heated lash curler this mascara is fab!

I have used both the black one which is in the pink tube & the pink tube which is the new blackest black colour option.


And here it is on my lashes...

This side has Falsifeye on....And this side doesn't
The results are great, and this stuff really does last all say without flaking or smudging.

The best bit...it's on offer in Boots at the mo for just £4!

Have you tried this?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Ohhh might have to try this babe, i have a right time trying to find decent mascara :)

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png