header

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Foxy Hair Shampoo & Conditioner




I recently had a full head of extensions fitted, if you missed the post featuring my new hair you can check it out Here

Since having my hair put in I have received a lot of requests from you all on aftercare and as I have reviewed a few shampoo's and conditioners I thought I would give you a review on the official Foxy Hair Shampoo & Conditioner.

The people at Foxy were kind enough to send me these super cute travel sized products to try out & what a difference they make! 

They both smell so fresh, fruity and clean they really make your hair feel like its had a good wash, which those of you ho wear extensions know can be hard to achieve with regular products as you have to avoid the bond area.

Both products have been specially formulated to treat and care for natural or synthetic hair extensions, and they really do leave them feeling soft, shiny and full of life. 

The big selling point for me is that the conditioner has real de-tangling properties so no more tangles to tame in your wet hair after washing.


I have noticed a huge improvement in the condition of my hair extensions since using these products, particularly to the ends which can look dry as they get no nutrients like your own hair does.

Foxy do a great range of aftercare products, all available via their website Here and the products are so reasonably priced too!

I would say these products are great for hair extensions and I love the fact that I can wash my hair and not have the worry of damaging my full head of bonds. 

Have you ever tried Foxy aftercare products?

CF xxx

**Huge thanks to the lovely people at Foxy for my samples**

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png