header

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Sweet Lily Sparkles Calorie Free Treats!

 

A few months ago I received some amazing sweet themed goodies from my gorgeous friend Kayleigh, owner of Sweet Lily Sparkles

 If you missed my previous reviews fear not you can read them both HereHere

I wanted to share with you my most recent goodies, as Kayleigh is always expanding her product range and I wanted to share with you all some of her hottest items right now.

This super cute Macaroon Bracelet was only launched a few weeks ago & It's sold out numerous times!
I think you can see why....


 

Gorgeous bright pastel colours make it THE perfect accessory for spring/summer, and I have had so many compliments when wearing it, as I do with all my Sweet Lily Sparkles Jewellery.

Priced at just £8.00 its a bargain!

As you will know from my previous posts on Sweet Lily Sparkles I am in love with the Lovehearts Range, and I was so happy to find some of the newest additions to this collection in my little package of pink sweetie goodness from Kayleigh.

I got this amazing Loveheart Necklace & Keyring...


These cute goodies look so real I want to eat them!
So simple yet so effective, I love it!

Necklace is £6.00 & Keyring is £4.00

You can grab your very own sweetie fix now & take advantage of a 20% discount by entering the code: Cosmetic at the checkout, but be quick this discount code is only valid until Friday the 25th of May!

Check out the Sweet Lily Sparkles Website
Tweet @sweetlilysparkl
Join the Facebook Page: SweetLilySparkles

CF xxx

**Huge thank you to Kayleigh for my goodies**


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the Love Hearts ones!!

    Jesss
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too hunni, you can use the discount code to get your very own with 20% off only valid for today tho!

    Use: Cosmetic at the checkout.

    Thank yuo for commenting :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png