header

Saturday 7 January 2012

Paperself Eyelashes!

For those of you who know me, you'll know that I attended the Clothes Show Live in December.

I discovered this cute company whilst I was there, the company's called Paperself and they make eyelashes!

Inspired by the Chinese art of paper cutting these lashes are sure to make a statement..not so good in the rain mind you but never the less they deserve a special mention on my blog.

So pretty, and definitely not the same lashes everyone else will be wearing at the party! There are currently only 11 styles available, check them all out on the website :http://www.paperself.com/ps%20%20all.html

I think they would be a great idea if you model or if your a make up artist to use in your portfolio, as they really make a statement.

Here's some pictures.....

Let me know what you think!

CF xx

Bold, statement lashes!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png